Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zebra (of course)

I cannot believe this is the very last post for the A-Z Challenge!
Creating posts for this challenge was so much fun
and I certainly enjoyed it.
I also enjoyed making so many new bloggy friends.
When the challenge began I had around 22 followers,
now I'm at 75!
I'm also grateful for all the new blogs I discovered.  I enjoy reading them everyday.

Now, it should come as no suprise that today I'm featuring my most favoritest animal

T H E Z E B R A!

LOVE all things zebra
 (probably not a big suprise seeing my blog is titled the pinkk zebraa)
and I've had this obesession since 7th grade.
I have a black and white themed bedroom with zebra pillows and a zebra lamp that my sister just bought me.
I have zebras in my living room.
I wanted zebras in the bathroom but Nehemiah begged me not to, so I didn't.
I have zebra undies, and if my boobs weren't so huge I'd have the matching bra.
I have a zebra umbrella.
I zebra pens and pencils.
I have a zebra wallet.
I even have zebra jewelery.
And let's not forget the makeup bag (it's pink too, super cute)
Next on my list are zebra rain boots, bedding, and a rug for my room.

Here are some more awesome zebra things I've found.





images
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Please don't ask me to pick my favorite item because I'd have to choose them all!

I'm so sad this is the last post for the challenge, which brings me onto my next point.
I will only be blogging Monday through Friday.
The weekend is exclusive to me and Nehemiah.
But no worries, ya'll know I'll fill you in on the good stuff every Monday.
I'm going to try out a schedule, so we'll see how it goes.

Also,
check out my blogger award page to see what I got and who I passed it onto.

Have a Great Weekend!
T.

5 comments:

  1. I have zebra everything, too! It's been my favorite animal since I can remember, and I started collecting all things zebra and zebra-striped when I was 7. So I have A LOT of zebra stuff! Like you, my room is all zebra, and I have zebra accents in my living room and office. My bathroom is also zebra! Luckily my husband is so used to it he doesn't even notice anymore, LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomasina, mine is a zebra, too! But of a different kind. But guess what? Yippeee! We did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I like zebras, but my favorite animal is the white tiger. I guess in a way, white tigers are almost like zebras, since they've got the white with black stripes thing going on, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zebra print really IS a lot of fun!

    Congratulations for being a fellow survivor of the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I'm just stopping by for the first time, but wanted to say hi and congrats on completing the challenge.

    Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...