Tuesday, April 5, 2011

D is for Dresses

Today is Target Tuesday and seeing that it's the letter D today,
I've decided to get creative and focus on dresses.
As always, don't forget to check out Tara's blog to see who else linked up!

#1 {so cute}
#2 
 #3
 #4
Can go from sleeveless to short sleeve and it comes other colors
#5 
Converse® One Star® Womens Doubleweave Plaid Kira Dress - Blue/Wine  $10.49
{i could see myself wearing this one at the park with nehemiah}
 #6
            Me + hips + elastic = D I S A S T E R, but hey it’s still a cute dress
#7 {love this} 
Which ones could you see yourself wearing?

Also,
if you've recently started following my blog please send me an email
{ilovepink2682 at gmail dot com}
 just to say hi. 
If you're a fellow blogger make sure you leave me your blog link. 
I can't believe how many followers I'm getting each day,
It's a little hard to keep up!
 
T.

17 comments:

  1. I like #4 best, but with my shape....mmmmmit may not work for me...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one, to make the hubby's eyes pop out of his head LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about the "d"udes... ahhh wait the dresses are for the ladies so the dudes will be happy. i get it, okay i am leaving now.
    :)
    "D" is the Word...
    A to Z Blog Challenge Participant
    Jeremy [iZombie]
    izombielover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Tara's blog! I especially love dresses 3 and 7!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute selections. I love #1, #4, and #7!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with Maxi Dresses ... may need that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection :) I fell in love with each one of them!!!!

    Following you from A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that first dress? <3 I found you through Tara during today's Target Tuesday. It's my first one... stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all very cute. I don't think I can pick a favorite

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the polka dot Zac Posen dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not really a dress kinda gal. I prefer my jeans and boots to dresses and heels.

    Stopping by from the challenge
    Dafeenah

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am loving that first number--so cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love #2 and #7! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...