Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for Audrey

And here we are,
the first day of the A-Z Blogging Challenge!

One of my all time favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany’s with the one and only, Audrey Hepburn.  What better way to start off the challenge than by taking a look at Miss Holly Golightly.


{1961}

{1964}

{1953}
{1963}

   

{images



"I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

15 comments:

  1. Perfect way to start the blogfest! Audrey is timeless. She was a classy, gorgeous lady. That's the best quote of hers!

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you started the challenge!!! Audrey is the best, gorgeous as ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great A for Audrey post. I too love Audrey! One of my faves is Roman Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Breakfast At Tiffany's! She's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice way to start it off. Audrey was one of the best. My Fair Lady is still one of my favorite movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, but this quote from Audrey Hepburn makes me want to watch it.
    What a wonderful way to start off the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Audrey Hepburn! Breakfast at Tiffany's is such a classic.
    Happy blogging,


    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great choice to start the blog challenge with! I love Audrey Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey Hepburn always struck me as a class act. What a wonderful tribute to her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Audrey Hepburn! She was on my first post, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea for the first post! I love Audrey Hepburn. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Audrey Hepburn was great. Loved the Gap commercial ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNesa12IL-o

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's and I love Audrey - great start.
    Jan Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Audrey, she is such an icon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You won't believe it, but I also started this challenge with Audrey!
    She was an icon for me, and Breakfast at Tiffany's was also my favorite film followed by Holiday in Rome.
    She was an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...