Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Q is for Quilts

One of the greatest gifts I ever received came from my grammy
it was a quilt
she made one for her each of her grandchildren
mine was pink and baby blue
grammy gave it to me when i went to college
it was great for nehemiah to lie on when he was a baby
after much use it became worn
i had picked the strings loose

i found pics of some wonderful quilts
although none hold a match to my
special quilt
i loved that quilt
i loved my grammy
i miss them both


via

via
beautiful isn't it?

via
i swear this is how i remember hawaii

via
i like the bright colors

via
can someone make this for me????
pretty, pretty please....
this is def the pinkk zebraa 

via
super cute

via
love how each square tells a bible story

via
love me some flip flops


i really, really want that pink zebra quilt
i thought i'd say it one more time
just in case you missed it above

T.



5 comments:

  1. I love the pink zebra one too!!! And the love one. They would both be cute in my girls room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of zebra-striped blankets. I've been collecting zebra things since I was 7, and apparently blankets made great gifts, lol.

    I love the Hawaii one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crocheted an afghan for my daughter because she wanted me to make her something to take to college. After she graduated she adopted a Dachshund and he adopted the afghan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My faves are the pink zebra and the love one. My fave color is pink, so of course I love those. I have a cutie pie quilt I bought for whenever I have a daughter.

    And since I enjoy stopping by your blog, I chose you for the Stylish Blogger Award. You can read about it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please email me. I would like to do a story about your Bible quilt and put it on my Bible Quilts blog.

    http://biblequilts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...