Tuesday, April 12, 2011

J is for Just In Case

Just in case
you all were wondering where my Target Tuesday "J" post was
I wanted to fill you in on what was going on.

Last night I started feeling light headed
and nauseated.
I knew what was coming next.

A seizure.

I went to bed thinking I could sleep it off.
I woke up this morning still feeling ill, and after I put Nehemiah on the bus
the shaking began.

When the shaking starts I have to immediately call my parents
because I cannot be alone.
I lose my independence.

So I took my meds and went to sleep
hoping that the shaking would stop.
But it didn't.
It's taking me forever to type this post because of the shaking,

My mom is here and I love her for taking care of me.
Hopefully tomorrow is better.

T.



11 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better...sending prayers your way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great your mom can be there with you. Hope you feel better soon! Sending positive thoughts and energy your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you sweet girl! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for ya. Glad that your mom is there to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad your mother is there with you. Sending you my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad your mom ia able to be there with you. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear this!! I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about your health problems - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you well and hope you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...