Friday, April 15, 2011

M is for Magazines


i LOVE reading and magazines are my absolute favorite.

every month i look forward to checking the mail to see which issues have arrived

 occassionally i'll read vogue and o magazine.

i enjoy flipping through the pages seeing the hottest trends of the season.

i even enjoy the articles {most of the time}.

i enjoy the makeup.

i enjoy the bags.

once i finish a magazine i pass it on to my mom

or

i will cut out my favorite things and glue them into this


received this beauty as a bday gift a few years ago

in it is a collage of all the little trinkets i have found in magazines.

this includes clothes, shoes, cartoons, food, and quotes.

whatever strikes me as interesting goes into the book.

what magazines do you read?

have a happy weekend!

T.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! Making a collage of the trinkets you find is different. Sounds like fun, tho! I love reading magazines, too. Although, novels are my favorite things to read. I'm such a book nerd! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of cutting out your favorite things in the magazine and posting them in a cute book! I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...