Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W is for What I've Learned So Far

Throughout my life I’ve had my share of high and lows,
ups and downs, and of course disappointments.
  However, all these experiences have made me more the wiser. 
So for today’s letter I decided to share some of my life lessons.
 
Here’s what I’ve learned so far

*heartbreaks can be survived although they are painful

*children are much more resilient than we give them credit for

*cats are smart creatures, especially my Miss Cinnamon

*friendships need to be a two-way door that includes both listening and hearing

*my mom is usually right, this is tough sometime

*no one has a perfect life no matter how things look on the outside

*books really are knowledge, who knew right

*the grass is not greener on the other side, it’s just a mirage

*being healthy is really a blessing

*prayer is the answer to everything

*chocolate will usually make everything better

*smiling is good for the soul

*in order to be the best person you can be, you must be yourself

Please feel free to share any life lessons you have.


how do ya'll like the new look of my blog?
also
make sure you grab my button
it took me FOREVER to make!!

T.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the new look! You have some good lessons listed; some I've learned myself. Other life lessons...let's see:

    1) It's ok to laugh, especially at yourself. Can't go through life all serious.

    2) You'll never know what you can do til you go out there and do it. Learning this now.

    3) The comfort zone you like to stay in keeps you from living abundantly. Also learning this now.

    4) Being loved is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your new blog! I also like your button design.

    I agree with Rae...laughter is always needed.

    #1 Love the Lord with all your heart and love others as yourself.

    The Write Soil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...