Wednesday, April 6, 2011

E is for Earrings

I love jewelry, and earrings are my favorite. 
Big, small, dangly, gold, silver, shaped, doesn't matter because I love them all.
Seeing that earrings can fall out rather easily, I don't like to spend a ton of money on them,
so I tend to buy the cheap less expensive ones. 
My birthday was in February for those of you who didn't send gifts,
so let me know if you need my address
{wink, wink}
And to the guys, don't forget earrings always make great gifts!!


* next to images indicate my favorites
*Topaz Diamond Earrings {price unlisted}

Harry Winston, Diamond Drop Earrings
$8.5 million {whew these babies are love-lee, but where would ya wear 'em?}





Chanel Earrings {price unlisted}
 And these are my absolute favorites.  
Who doesn't love Chanel?! 

Which ones are your favorite?


T. 




9 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to meet you through the A-Z challenge! Hope to see you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta have those zebra earrings!!! Awesome selections here, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just like the word "stone dangle"...lol
    Jeremy [iZombie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear earrings, but I like your blog. :- )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very colorful and vibrant blog. The background is so bright, which I like.

    I don't wear earrings, but I think they're nice fashionable accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE earrings! Like you, I tend to buy the cheaper ones...I would feel terrible if I lost an expensive earring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big earring fan but those are great! I'm more of a necklace girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...