Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for Oh My Goodness

Over the past few days there have been some recent events that made me utter
"OMG!"
Very fitting for the letter O don't ya think?!

1.) I have officially finished A C C O U N T I N G
it's done, it's over, it's onto the next class
Whoot Whoot!!

2.) I passed accounting although I'm not certain what my actual grade is
{I'll find out on Tuesday}

3.) Classes don't resume again until May 4th
{this was a complete suprise}

4.) I'm considering weight loss surgery
{with the help and support of my physician of course}

and the best OMG

5.) I've finally started writing. 
Yep, I'm working on a novel.
Lots of ideas floating around in this big head of mine
and thanks to a very good blogging buddy,
I decided to put the pen to the pad 
{not really, I use my laptop}
and got to work.

There's a time for dreaming and a time for action.
I'm in the action phase,
{dreaming is still allowed but of course}
and I'm loving every minute of it! 

What things are making you say OMG?!

T.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss thing. Something to think about before you decided to make that leap is a medicine that is known to help weight loss. Its called Victoza. Although it is primarily used to lower sugar levels, it does reduce appetite by slowing the emptying process of the stomach. I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. There are some days that I have to force myself to eat. Think about this and talk wtih your dr to see if this may be an option for you. Whatever you decide, I wish you well. I know its hard. I have about 100+ more lbs to lose. Keep me posted!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it's fabulous that you've started a novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your new novel writing and nice to see you in A2Z blogging challenge. I am waiting for your new novel reading.

    I am following your blog from now.
    Please stop by my blog and if your like, follow my blog.

    http://mydaughtersdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...