Thursday, April 21, 2011

R is for Reality TV

I'm a big reality TV junkie and in my crazy world
reality TV = reality
Now I'm well aware that just because a show is labeled as reality
it does not mean it's an accurate portrayal of someone's life
I attribute this little fact to the L.A. Candy Series
but all that aside, I still get wrapped up in the drama
and the fabulousness of a world so different than my own.

Here are my favorites

via
i love watching the different crews compete, it gets intense

via
braxton family values
this family has a ton of drama

via
i love seeing the designs

via
some people look a hot mess before they get made over

via
my favorite show, i love tim gunn

via
drama

via
real housewives of beverly hills
more drama

via
tabitha is a beast and i love it

via
sister wives
my favorite polygamists


what reality shows do you watch?

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...