Thursday, April 7, 2011

F is For Family, Friends, & Faith

I couldn't wait for the letter F because
I wanted to share the three most important things about my life

#1.) Family
#2.) Friends
and of course
#3.) Faith

and it just so happens to be Thankful Thursday,
so without further adieu here's what I'm thankful for

the greatest son a mother could ask for

my two nephews

my niece/goddaughter irisa

my nephew curtis and me doing what we do best, being silly and loving every minute of it


my remarkable parents

being reminded of God's beauty in the quiet moments
 I've been best friends with the next two ladies since first grade!
Through thick and thin these girls have had my back, and I've had theirs. 
I will forever be grateful that they're in my life and in Nehemiah's!
my bestie samantha


my bestie mary

charlie's angels 2010

more beauty

nehemiah's lovely tummy

my nephew raheem,
he refuses to call me auntie because he and i are more like brother and big sister

my two favorite guys

all creatures big and small have purpose

being reminded that God loves me inspite of my imperfections
What are you thankful for?

Stay Sweet!
T.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. Family, friends, and Faith are all three very good things to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pics of your family and friends...and faith! I'm thankful for the same things. God is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post!!! I love all of the photos!!! Family, Friends & Faith...not sure there is anything else we need in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. smiling all the way! nice to meet you!
    your post is awesome and and your pboto's are perfect.
    thank you for putting a permanent smile on my face today!

    Happy A-Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. my family, my friends and my faith are the most important things in my life too (and i can't forget... my followers!) www.ruthietootie.blogspot.com- a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a blessings to have all that love surround you! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great F's!!! Those are all so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post!! Friends and family are truly the best things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thankful I found another blog about thankfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful bunch of buddies in your life! I'm thankful for all the great people in my life too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...