Monday, April 11, 2011

I is for Indecisive

 INDECISIVE
1: not decisive : inconclusive <an indecisive battle>
2: marked by or prone to indecision : irresolute <an indecisive state of mind>
3: not clearly marked out : indefinite
and the fourth definition should be a pic of yours truly
cheeeeesssseeee
That's right folks,
I'm one of the most indecisive people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting.
I can't make a quick decision to save my life!
I have to make list upon list to weigh pros and cons.
It takes me forever to buy items like shampoo and conditioner
because I have to make comparisons.
I can spend 20 minutes in the isle just looking.
Geesh.
Picking out an outfit is a nightmare.
Which shirt should I wear, or should I wear a dress?
Would leggings work best?
What type of shoes, flats, heels, sneakers?
Which pair of earrings go best?
Do I need other accessories?
Does this look okay, or should I change?
It's never ending.
and let's not mention putting on makeup.
So
many
color
options.
What's a girl to do?
Can anyone else relate to my indecisiveness?

T.

5 comments:

  1. I'm probably most indecisive about what to wear!

    And replying to your note: Look up the C25K program on www.coolrunnings.com and read about it. It's very easy to start... trust me, I'm not runner. I've always been athletic but hauling this big booty is TOUGH. I promise you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mean to laugh. I just think it is kind of cute that you spend so much time in the shopping aisle trying to decide on shampoo and conditions. So, truly, I am not laughing at you.
    I am pretty decisive unless the issue is a big one.
    Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I can SO relate.

    I'm a fellow A-Z challenger and a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about being indecisive. My problem sometimes is I make a decision, then second guess myself: "Did I make the right decision?" "What if I made a mistake?" "Should I change it?"

    Cute cartoon, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo indecisive too! When I was younger I always got in trouble for being so wishy-washy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...