Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Target Tuesday #2

It's Tuesday, and ya know what that means...

Target Tuesday with Tara

So here is my list for the week. 
And don't forget to check out Tara's blog to see who else has linked up this week.





#2.) DwellStudio® for Target® Foliage Comforter Set
{reminds of spring and fresh air}

#3.) 21 , Adele
{love her voice}


#5.) JK Jemma Kidd Strike A Pose Swivel Palette
 {like i need more eyeshadow}

#6) Amazon Kindle Wireless Reading Device with 6" Display and Free 3G + Wi-Fi (Latest Generation){should have bought this when i had the chance, maybe next time}

#7.) Xhilaration® Zebra Shag Rug - Black/White
{i really, really want this rug seeing that it matches the black and white theme of my bedroom}
  
#8.) Stick Leaf Carolina Fleece Rug Collection - Beige
{would save this rug for the fall}

Can you believe i don't have any clothing items on this week's list?!

Stay Sweet!
T.  

4 comments:

  1. I really like that comforter set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dwell line at Target. I love the clean colors and the girly touch of the damask. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. target is my weakness!!! Especially any bedding by shabby chic!! seriously... love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...