Wednesday, February 17, 2010



This was me yesterday morning. The significance of the picture; I'm wearing makeup, and I finally changed my nose ring, which you can't see. This seems like no big deal except that I haven't worn makeup for about 3 weeks! My arms and hands ache tremendously in the morning, so by the time I'm finished taking a shower, washing my hair, getting dressed, and brushing my teeth, there is no energy left for applying makeup. This is a major bummer because I love makeup. I had a great day yesterday; little to no pain, which is why I got to wear makeup. At church on Sunday, I got the chance to talk to another member who also has Fibro. She gave me a list of foods that I should be eating. The list of foods I shouldn't be eating is much longer (can you hear the sadness). I had to find out the hard way that Chinese food will leave me feeling like death the following morning. Good bye sesame chicken.





Now, here is what I woke up to this morning. We have a weather advisory for my county and the county I work in. I prayed for a snow day and unfortunately didn't get one; God and I will be chatting later. Remember that my arms and hands ache in the morning (actually everything aches this morning), so there was no way I was going to clean off all that snow. Thank goodness my mom loves me; she came over (that's her house you see) and cleaned the snow off my truck. Surprisingly, the roads were all clear and my commute wasn't too bad. I hope I can say the same for the drive home. Keeping my fingers crossed that spring will decide to come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...