Monday, February 22, 2010

As I write this post, please keep in mind that although it's only 3:52pm, I am ready for bed, so disregard any grammatical mistakes. The reason for my tiredness; fatigue. I felt pretty good for most of the day (I even wore makeup again today), but now I'm beat. I better wake up before I commute home; its snowing a lot outside.

All is well in the land of the man friend. I didn't get to see him at all this weekend, but I will see him in a few days.

Nehemiah went to bed at 7pm last night, so I was expecting him to rise early. At 5 am, he came into my room and got in bed with me, which he hasn't done since he's been sleeping in his own room. When we both woke up, Nehemiah told me that he had a scary dream; there were monsters downstairs watching his Thomas The Train movie. He wasn't upset about the monster part of the dream, he was pissed they were watching his Thomas The Train!
No one messes with Thomas!


Here is my cat, Miss Cinnamon.

Apparently, she likes bacon because as I was cooking breakfast yesterday morning, Miss Cinn stood in front of the stove and cried!!! This is how I finally got a good picture of her (isn't she lovely). She is such a good girl. She loves Nehemiah (brother), and he loves his "sister." Every morning she and Nehemiah cuddle before we go downstairs.

It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...