Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday,
even though I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the above picture. 
You can't really see the vases too well.
But anyway, I have lots I'm thankful for.

1.) School started up again yesterday, and yes I'm very thanful for that. 
This means vacation is over, but it also means I survived accounting. 
If I can get through that I can get through just about anything!

2.) Things ended with the ex when they did. 
I found out some pretty rotten things about him, and even though I'm still angry about what I found out, I'm still deciding to move past it. 
And no, this is not easy because I want to make him accountable for being a dirtbag. 
I freaked out a little and sent an email that caused me to have to repent, but hey I'm not perfect. 
UnFortunately I'm one of those people who have a heart, so it's not in my nature to be mean or rude. 
I reacted first and prayed later, and I know better than that.  I let my emotions get the best of me, and thank God I have good friends who keep me from doing some pretty stupid things.

3.) Nehemiah had a blast on his fieldtrip to the teddy bear clinic. 
His ladybug {otherwise known as Mr. B}got some stiches
and is much better. 
Too bad we went from the pretend hospital over to the pediatrician's office. 
Nehemiah had been complaining of a sore throat, so I made him an appointment.  Luckily he doesn't have strep throat, but he very well could develop it in the next few days.
I hate it when my son doesn't feel well.

4.) Each night I say: "Good night Miah, I love you to the moon."
Miah says: "Good night mama, I love you to the stars."
Now that's love.

5.) That I'm going to be featured on Gwen's blog, Handbag Obsessed, one Wednesday for
What's in Her Handbag Wednesday. 
I just have to complete my post and send it to her. 
I'm so excited!

6.) Tara at Fabulous but Evil is hosting a giveaway. 
Go check her out, you'll love her blog.

7.) The sun is scheduled to appear today and tomorrow,
and
the temperature is finally supposed to leave the 40's
{yes, that's right it's been 40+ degrees here}

8.) I signed up to bake 3 dozen cookies for church. 
My mom and I are going to bond over heat. 
I love hanging out with her.

9.) My dad is cooking a big mother's day dinner for his favorite ladies.

10.) My cat.  I just love her.  She's my other kid.


What are you thankful for?
Thomasina



4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! So excited for your Wednesday feature!!! How awesome of your dad to do a special dinner fr you all. I just hope Brian & Ellie remember. LOL!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my health and my novel!!!! By the way--have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for my daughter, who is 6 months old today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...