Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Very First What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm so excited to be linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love
Make sure you check out her lovely blog to see who else linked up.

Here's What I'm Loving...

1.) That I'm going on Nehemiah's first "school" fieldtrip this morning
{and he's elated!}
2.) Etsy
more specifically 

3.) and speaking of barberry and lace
these beauties came in Monday's mail

It's a little hard to see,
but I'm holding the owl ring and daisy hair pin I won from Leigh's giveaway.
I will def be ordering from her shop in the near future.

4.) I cannot wait to read this book! 
Candace Bushnell is one of my favorite authors
and you know I'm obsessed with Carrie B, so I just have to read this book to find
out what her days were like when she first moved to NY.

What are you loving this Wednesday?

Thomasina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...