Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Bye

Last night Nehemiah and I had our last playdate with the other "Martin" family. The kids had a great time playing and all went well until it was time to say goodbye. Nehemiah got angry because his friend was leaving, and I was suprised to see that he really understood what was going on. As I hugged Nic, I felt so many emotions; the pain of bad breakup; a death. A part of me was leaving. Change is the only thing in life that is constant. We knew this move was going to happen, but that doesn't make it any easier to deal with. A timeless friendship is one that you learn from; you will always have something to take with you to encourage and inspire you no matter where you are in life. I have been blessed enough to have a few of these types of friendships (thanks Nic and Mary). It's these types of friendships that make life a bit easier to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...