Thursday, July 9, 2009

And Now

Lots of new stuff going on in my life, which leaves me excited and for once not anxious. For the first time in about a year, I feel like I have some control. Life at home is changing, but i'm open to what new doors will opened. Friends are moving (GA seems to be the "in" place to live now!) and although I'm excited for the newness that will be coming their way, I'm also very sad that they will be gone. I'm especially sad because Nehemiah's best buddy will no longer be around the corner. How do you explain change to a 2 year old? I will mourn their leaving for awhile, but life has to go on. Instead of playdates we will have Skype dates and phone calls. Real friends find time for one another, so I'm sure that the distance between us will only make our hearts grow fonder. With all this change comes the biggest change of all, my returning to school to study Business Administration and Mangement. This has been a goal of mine forever, and finally it's coming true! I'm going back to college. To put in words the emotions I feel whenever I speak that sentence cannot be done. Thankfullness floods my being and I want to fall on my knees just say "thank you." No one truly knows what God has done for me. This blessing will be stored in my heart forever.

It looks like I will moving into the house next door in Oct, and I'm very excited.

1 comment:

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...