Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unclear


I don't want to wallow on-and-on about this breakup, but there's more. The ex and I knew each other for years, and getting married was in our future {or so I thought}. There was even a ring. He purchased it, but luckily I didn't get or see it. It would have destroyed me. This leaves me wondering how you can love someone so much, and then turn around and let them go; all while professing your love for them in the same breath.

I know this was about him and not me, but I'm left feeling like something is wrong-with me. I asked my family/friends if I'm really some awful person, but no one has the guts to tell me. But then logic sinks in, and I realize that I have a good heart. My pain management therapist is very wise, and she told that if I could attract such a great guy once, I could do it again and this time he would be even better. Hopefully he'd be the one.

I feel like my clock is ticking. I'll be 29 in a few weeks, and I'm still not married! I'm not sure if I want more children, but that decision needs to be considered rarely soon, especially because I'm high risk due to the Fibro and seizures. I know there's no written rule that you have to be married in your twenties, but I never expected to be single in my late twenties. I was comfortable being single, but then I got used to being with someone, although we didn't get to see each other often due to his career.

The good thing is I can't cry today; I have a cold and my head is full and stuffy, so if I cried my head probably would explode!!

Enough about the breakup. I have some rather good news to share-I checked my grade book {I go to school online}, and my average so far for my public speaking course is a 94! Woo Hoo! I'm praying I can keep this up. I'm also praying that this head cold clears up because I have an awesome weekend planned. Retail therapy with my mom!

By the way, I was able to import my past posts from thinkpink247, so if you're new to the blog check out the old posts!

Happy Thursday everyone, and remember to stay sweet!!
T.

1 comment:

  1. Awe hun. It will get easier with time. I'm sure you know that. I'm sending you my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...