Friday, January 28, 2011

A Fabulous Life?

I was so excited to watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion last night.  It was great, and I can’t wait to see the second half next week.  I’m hoping that Camille {who I love to hate} and Kyle can put their differences aside, and agree to disagree so they can move on!
On another note, I was thinking about life and all that good stuff which goes along with it.  This led me to the question, how do you know if you’re living your best, most fabulous life?  What is the basis of a fabulous life?  Often our society places much emphasis on the material aspects of life, such as how much money you have, the kind of car you drive, and your style of clothing.  Oh, and don’t forget to include the type of shoes on your feet.
Personally, I don’t feel that material objects justify a fabulous life.  In the midst of the chaos, I know that I am fabulously blessed.  I have more than I need, and I have never gone without.  Not to mention that I have the most awesomemest {this is a word from the Thomasina dictionary} kid one could ask for!  Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the material aspects of this life as well.  I hope that one day my life does become even more fabulous, so that I can enjoy some of the material stuff.  For instance, designer handbags would look quite lovely in my closet!  I wouldn’t mind designer labels occupying my hangers as well.  I just know that too much focus on material goods can definitely lead to an unfabulous life.
Well my sweets, it’s time for me to start my day. This entails cleaning my house, and then retail therapy with my mom.  My fingers are crossed that it doesn’t snow!
Enjoy your weekend, and remember to stay sweet!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...