Saturday, November 7, 2009

Past and Present


As the days go by, I discover more about myself than I knew before. Last year during this time I embarked on a journey to determine who this Thomasina person really was. Everything had turned up side down and I questioned everything I thought I already knew.

Now, a year later I can say that I know who I am.
I know who I am as an individual, a mom, a Christian etc. I've learned that what makes me tick or what ticks me off is okay. I can now say no to others without feeling bad. I can let things slide off my back. I can handle life with a tighter grip.
I can love me while looking fabulous or normal. I no longer worry what other people think because it doesn't matter.
I can accept criticism and avoid being judgemental. I can determine if a situation in my life will matter in the long run.

I made it through one of the biggest challenges in my life, and I would do it all over again if it meant becoming the woman that I am.

1 comment:

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...