Monday, June 6, 2011

Marvellous Monday


Good morning everyone. 
I hope you all had a lovely weekend, which in return has left you more than ready to tackle this week.
I had a not-so-good weekend.

The new medication I'm taking is making me very ill, and as we speak I'm waiting for the doctor's office to open so I can find out what to do.  
How can you enjoy the weekend when your sick to your stomach? 
I was robbed of my weekend and frankly I don't appreciate it.

Friday morning (before I started getting sick) the bestie and I had breakfast with Tammy (my pastor's wife).  We all had a wonderful time and she was able to help steer me back in the right direction.  There's just something about a fresh perspective that I appreciate. 

As far as working out...didn't happen.  I was too sick.  Hopefully my strength will come back and I'll feel like my usual self very soon.  Not to mention that my home can't take much more neglect.

On another note, Nehemiah went fishing for the first time yesterday.  He did great, but the fish weren't biting.  The water was too high from all the rain we had over the past few weeks.

This concludes my very random Monday post.  
Now it's back to bed I go.  I hate feeling yucky!

Thomasina
   

2 comments:

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...