Monday, April 27, 2009

My Weekend

1.) On Saturday I spent a few hours with a great sister in Christ. We prayed and shared on the goodness of Jesus. We also shared on our trials and some things we are facing. This relationship is a blessing to me because at the end of each conversation I feel stronger and I am reminded of the promises that God has for me.
Some times I forget to look back to where God has brought me from. It is not by my own strength that I am where I am today. I realized that I've made some compromises in my walk and I refuse to let it happen again. I cannot hide who I am or doubt what I believe. I am reminded of Peter, who denied Jesus when it counted the most. However, Peter was redeemed and forgiven as am I. I will continue to stress that, "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord!" ~Joshua 24:14

2.)The weather was fabulous, so I took Nehemiah, Raheem (my nephew), and my two nieces Irisa and Ashanti to the carnival. It was expensive, but the kids loved it! We met up with some family and had a blast. Nehemiah and I got to wear our summer clothes and I finally shaved my legs!

3.) Yesterday we had Sunday dinner at my parent's house and it was great as usual. There's nothing better than spending time with family. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...