Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm feeling much better and I have a voice again! The weather is fantastic, but too bad I'm inside doing eighty loads of laundry, and when that's finish I may even attempt to clean my apartment (probably not).

I feel so incredibly blessed today and it's for the small things that I am ever so grateful for. I complain a lot about what I don't have, and I tend to forget the things I do have.

I have an amazing family whose love for me and Nehemiah often takes my breath away.

I have friends who lend me their strength when I feel too weak to make it on my own. Strong women who face fears with smiles on their faces.

Last, but definately not least, I have an amazing son who makes me look at life through an entirely different lens. A son who absolutely pleased with just sitting down in the bathtub each night playing with toys.

I may not have money to buy all the things that my heart desires (like a Coach bag), but I sure have a lot more than some people.

I have a lot of love in my life and that makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...