Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Return of the Internet

Yes, that's right...
i'm back up and running!

so why haven't i been posting...
my oldest nephew is getting married on saturday
and i've had the priviledge of helping out with the wedding planning.
needless to say, i've been super duper busy.
then i was busy with getting my home ready for my very first 4th of july bash.  all my family came over and it was so much fun, and i was suprised that my home didn't get that trashed lol!

now i'm trudging through the pile of homework i must complete before friday.  not to mention i have a mani/pedi to squeeze in {trust me, i'm not complaining}.

the greatest part of the wedding...
the photographer is doing a family portrait of all of us
and this is the first one ever!  the groom is the oldest of 10, yes my sister has 10 children, so it's been near impossible to get a family photo.
and the other greatest part....
the immediate family gets to coordinate with the wedding party.
 
i have become extremely close with my nephew's fiance and i cried when i read the thank you card she sent me!  i was also moved when she asked to me to be at the rehersal dinner. 

so be prepared for lots of pictures and stories.
i have so much to share with you.
i need to open up and talk about what's been going on in my life.

i've missed you all so much and thanks for hanging in there with me!

see ya on monday!!

t.




5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love weddings!! It is so good to have you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been MIA as well but not for happy reasons. Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a 1000 pictures. Someone always closes their eyes. And please post a copy. I want to see the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to internetland! :) Hope your nephew's wedding was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippy! I'm glad your're back! Missed you! have fun at the wedding and post those pictures with plenty of commentary. I love reading about the beautiful events in the lives of others! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...