Wednesday, May 12, 2010

That Was Then, This Is Now

There is something that I have to share with all of you.  For the past few weeks I have been having a difficult time managing this Fibromyalgia.  In the posts that said I was doing well with it, I was lying hoping that it would make me truly feel better.  The truth is I am sick.  I'm having pain more frequently, and I'm not fatigued but exhausted.  I am trusting that God will have the upper hand in the matter, so please keep me in your prayers.  I feel so much better now that that's off my chest.  Whew.

Nehemiah is just as wonderful and lovely as he normally is.  He figured out how to climb over the gate to get out of his bedroom {sorry if I already shared this}but I am determined not to give up on him sleeping in his own room.  Tonight is the second night of me enforcing him sleeping in his room, so we'll see how it goes.  I didn't get a good night's sleep last night because Nehemiah kept coming in my room so then I had to get up and take him back to bed.  He didn't have a nap today, so I'm praying that he stays asleep.

 ----------------------------
This is mom and me on Easter

and this is me this morning wearing the same outfit
{excuse the wrinkles on my shirt, this shirt doesn't like to iron}.

  So what's the difference between the two pics you ask?  My tummy that's what.  Not a huge difference, but it's a change.  I got on the scale today and guess what...I'm dropping pounds {big smile on my face right now}.  This is fantastic seeing that I didn't get to the gym last week because I wasn't feeling well. 

That's all I have for tonight. 
Thanks for allowing me to share my accomplishments, no matter how big or small.
Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you girl!!! I hope that Nehemiah stayed in his room for you and that you got some sleep. And GIRL!!! I am so proud of you for keeping up with the great work you are doing!!! You look fabulous!!! And please share away!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...