Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Here's What I've Been Up To

So I haven't blogged in awhile, but that's what happens when you get Bronchitis and a sinus infection. Here's what we've been up to...


~Went to get new undies at Vickie Secrets with my "goon" Nic (my girl fa life!)

~Celebrated Charlene's birthday at Nic's house on Sat (that was an interesting evening)

~Went to church on Sunday and got refreshed

~I've been getting up around 5am to have some time with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is so good to me, where would I be without my Lord

~Nehemiah and I did the dishes together for the first time last night

~And the best...NEHEMIAH POOPED IN THE BATHTUB LAST NIGHT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poop in the bathtub is not a good thing. Sorry, kid, but I take away your perfect gold star status for that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Taking The Time To Comment! I appreciate What You Have To Say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...